r3volution! News

What is America’s True Form of Government?

This is an excerpt from “Overview of America” produced by The John Birch Society. It is narrated by John McManus.

The true American form of government was meant to be a constitutional republic not a democracy, or anything else. Democracy means mob rule. 51% of the people rule the other 49%.

Advertisements

Single Post Navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: